CasaMia Pamper Centre
Specialising in caring for women living with cancer
THE FIRST OF IT’S KIND IN AUSTRALIAWe offer a complete package of services and information for women diagnosed with cancer all in the one location. We could see there was a real need for a central place for Women to go where they could find out all the information and services they will need following surgery and treatment for cancer
- Specialized Fitting of Mastectomy Bra’s and breast forms
- Specialized Fitting of Wigs, caps and scarves
- Relaxing facial and beauty treatments using Organic Spa natural skin care products
- Free styling advices to assist in restoring body image and self confidence
- Prosthetic breast forms, leisure forms and swim forms
- Mastectomy bras camisoles and sleepwear
- Mastectomy Swimwear and Active wear
- Organic Spa Natural Skin Care Products
- Wigs, hats and scarves
- Contacts for all support groups. etc
- Information regarding Government Reimbursements.
- Caring for your body during treatment
This is a unique service bringing all the products and information together including special pamper services available in the “Pamper Boutique”.
For ladies that are in pain or feeling down they can come and have a gentle massage or a relaxing facial with our trained therapist Margaret Western, this is also unique as we are using only organic products (very important after radio and chemo therapy) It is proven that massage helps in the healing and long term wellness of patients
Come in and experience the caring and professional service in our beautiful store.
We also have Gift Vouchers available. This is a great gift idea for ladies that are going through this tough time.
Winner: Australian Small Business Champion Entrepreneur 2014
Winner: IWIB Illawarra Business women of the Year 2013 & 2014
Winner: IWIB Illawarra Best Business 2014
Winner: Momentum Energy Illawarra Business Awards: Excellence in small business 2013
Winner: Illawarra & South Coast Achievement Award 2001
Highly Commended: IWIB Illawarra Best Business 2013
The 2018 IWIB highly commended Best Business, Winner Outstanding commitment to the Community & Finalist in the 2018 NSW Rotary Inspirational Woman Awards.